Saturday, November 19, 2011

Zurich to Madrid.

We played Zurich a couple nights ago, our only headline show of the Elbow tour. It was an absolute pleasure, everyone involved was super cool and the venue was sweet. 
Only issue was having to leave that night to begin the unimaginable drive to Madrid, which our heroic and esteemed drummer Glenn, somehow managed to pull off without as much as a hitch, well, apart from a £100 fine for holding his Iphone to close to his ear......!?!?!?
Today? Well, lucky ol me got to spend the day alone walking around Madrid, what a bustling, hustling, cracker of a town!
I got to see some magnificent things, libraries and incense filled churches, I then spent a few hours at the Museo Del Prado, found some new all time favourite paintings, some made me teary eyed, some made me smile, some made me cringe. But that's the beauty of aesthetic form isn't it.
Moments like this make you appreciate every moment of touring!
XHB






1 comment:

  1. So great you enjoyed Madrid. I really liked your concert with Elbow last night and I think you should definetly come back with your own headlining tour.

    ReplyDelete